SECTION 1- COLLECTION OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
Generally, we collect your personal information on a voluntary basis. However, if you decline to provide certain personal information that is marked mandatory, you may not be able to access certain Services or we may be unable to fully respond to your inquiry.
Information we collect directly. We collect information that you provide to us, such as:
- when you provide contact information, and send other personal information to us;
- when you complete or submit a form through APTGRO, for example, "Contact Us" or “More Information” forms;
SECTION 2- HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
While the purposes for which we may process personal information will vary depending upon the circumstances, in general we use personal information for the purposes set forth below. Where GDPR or other relevant laws apply, we have set forth the legal bases for such processing in parenthesis
- Providing support and services: including, for example, to provide products and services you request (and send related information), operate APTGRO; to communicate with you about your access to and use of our Products and Services; to respond to your inquiries; to provide troubleshooting, fulfil your requests and provide technical support; and for other customer service and support purposes.
- Analysing and improving our business:including to better understand how users access and use APTGRO, to evaluate and improve our services and business operations, and to develop new features, offerings, and services; to conduct surveys, and other evaluations, such as customer satisfaction surveys; and for other research and analytical purposes.
- Defending our legal rights:including to manage and respond to actual and potential legal disputes and claims, and to otherwise establish, defend or protect our rights or interests, including in the context of anticipated or actual litigation with third parties.
- Complying with legal obligations: including to comply with the law, our legal obligations and legal process, such warrants, subpoenas, court orders, and regulatory or law enforcement requests.
SECTION 3- DISCLOSURE OF PERSONAL INFORMATION
We may disclose the personal information that we collect about you as set forth below or as otherwise described at the time of collection or sharing.
- Service providers:We may disclose personal information with third-party service providers who use this information to perform services for us, such as hosting providers, auditors, advisors, consultants, and customer service and support providers.
- Third Parties: We may employ other companies and individuals to perform functions on our behalf. Examples include fulfilling orders for products or services, delivering packages, sending postal mail and e-mail, removing repetitive information from customer lists, analysing data, providing marketing assistance, processing payments, transmitting content, and providing customer service. These third-party service providers have access to personal information needed to perform their functions, but may not use it for other purposes.
- Business transfers:We may disclose or transfer personal information as part of any actual or contemplated merger, sale, and transfer of our assets, acquisition, financing or restructuring of all or part of our business, bankruptcy or similar event, including related to due diligence conducted prior to such event where permitted by law.
- Legally required:We may disclose personal information if we are required to do so by law (e.g., to law enforcement, courts or others, e.g., in response to a subpoena or court order).
- Protect our rights:We may disclose personal information where we believe it necessary to respond to claims asserted against us or, comply with legal process (e.g. warrants), enforce or administer our agreements and terms, for fraud prevention, risk assessment, investigation, and to protect the rights, property, or safety of us, our clients and customers or others.
SECTION 4- HOW WE PROTECT YOUR INFORMATION
Our security measures do not guarantee that your information will not be accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed by breach of such firewalls and secure server software. By using our Service, you acknowledge that you understand and agree to assume these risks.
LOCATION OF SITE
Our Website is hosted on Shopify Inc. and is operated by APTGRO in the United Kingdom and all our Website information is stored in Cloudflares Servers in Montreal, Canada. If you are located in the European Union, please be aware that any information you provide to us will be transferred to and stored on this server. By using our Site, participating in any of our services and/or providing us with your information, you consent to this transfer.
SECTION 5- COOKIES
If you have disabled one or more cookies, we may still use information collected from cookies before your disabled preference was set. However, we will stop using the disabled cookie to collect any further information.
We use the information for security purposes, to facilitate navigation, to personalize and improve your experience while using the Services, to improve and measure our advertising campaigns and to better reach users with relevant advertising both on APTGRO and on third party websites. We also gather statistical information about use of the Services in order to continually improve their design and functionality, understand how they are used and assist us with resolving questions regarding them.
SECTION 6- THIRD PARTY ANALYTICS TOOLS
SECTION 7- DO-NOT-TRACK SIGNALS
Please note that our Website do not recognize or respond to any signal which your browser might transmit through the so-called 'Do Not Track' feature your browser might have.
SECTION 8- SECURITY
We use technical, administrative, and physical controls in place to help protect Personal information from unauthorized access, use, and disclosure. Even so, despite our reasonable efforts, no security measure is ever perfect or impenetrable. In the event that the security of your account has been compromised, please immediately notify us by visiting (“Contact Us”).
SECTION 9- DO NOT SELL MY DATA
SECTION 10- DATA RETENTION
We will retain your personal information for the period necessary to fulfill the purposes outlined in this privacy notice unless a longer retention period is required or permitted by law.
SECTION 11- CCPA PRIVACY RIGHTS
Under the CCPA, among other rights, California consumers have the right to:
Request that a business that collects a consumer's personal data disclose the categories and specific pieces of personal data that a business has collected about consumers.
- Request that a business deletes any personal data about the consumer that a business has collected.
- Request that a business that sells a consumer's personal data, not sell the consumer's personal data.
SECTION 12- GDPR DATA PROTECTION RIGHTS
We would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every European user is entitled to the following:
- Right to access
If you can prove your identity, you have the right to obtain information about the processing of your data. Thus, you have the right to know the purposes of the processing, the categories of data concerned, the categories of recipients to whom the data are transmitted, the criteria used to determine the data retention period, and the rights that you can exercise on your data.
- Right to rectification of your personal data
Inaccurate or incomplete personal data may be corrected.
- Right to erasure (or “right to be forgotten”)
You also have the right to obtain the erasure of your personal data under the following assumptions:
- Your personal data are no longer necessary for the intended purposes;
- You withdraw your consent to the processing and there is no other legal ground for processing;
- You have validly exercised your right of opposition;
- Your data has been illegally processed;
- Your data must be deleted to comply with a legal obligation.
The deletion of data is mainly related to visibility; it is possible that the deleted data are still temporarily stored.
- Right to limitation of processing
In certain cases, you have the right to request the limitation of the processing of your personal data, especially in case of dispute as to the accuracy of the data, if the data are necessary in the context of legal proceedings or the time required to verify that you can validly exercise your right to erasure.
- Right to object
You have the right to object at any time to the processing of your personal data for direct marketing purposes. We will stop processing your personal data unless it can demonstrate that there are compelling legitimate reasons for the processing which prevail over your right to object.
- Right to data portability
You have the right to obtain any personal data which you have provided us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format. You are then free to transfer this data to a similar service provider.
- Right to withdraw your consent
You may withdraw your consent to the processing of your personal data at any time, for example for personalized marketing communication purposes.
SECTION 13- THIRD-PARTY WEBSITES
SECTION 14- CHANGES TO THIS POLICY
We may amend this Policy at any time. If we make any material change in how we collect, use, disclose, or otherwise process personal information, we may not post a notice regarding such change on the Services.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e‑mail at